Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Beginning - Day One

It's been a while since I've posted, and I'm sure that by now, most of us have so much on our plates that we don't usually check our blogs (at least me anyways). But I decided that I need to do better. So -- to catch everyone up to speed, here I go.

It's day one, on what will seem like a very long journey for the last long hall of school. I have 4 straight semesters left until I graduate (Fall 09, Winter 10, Spring 10, Fall 10). I am currently trying to find a job that is more local and more time convenience for me to travel to then going down to Idaho Falls everyday and back up. But I'm grateful for the job that I do have at the moment, despite complications, and other little details. I am still at the same address, so if you wish to send me a love note, I will not be offended :). I am living with 5 other girls, one of which has been my roommate for quite some time now, and we usually go and play rugby together. Yes, that's right. I came away to college to become a lady, get an education, meet new people.... and find one of my new loves, rugby. It's a little strange, but I have to admit, I've never had so much fun getting tackled and the adrenaline rush.

I am still a music major. And I am currently working with my voice teacher to get myself ready for my senior recital. Which is coming up this next June/July 2010. As well as a possible Metropolitan Opera Competition in Salt Lake. We'll see how that goes.

But for the moment, I'm still alive, a little tired already, but things are good. I have an amazing family and group of friends who help me through each day! Lots of love to everyone and anyone!

No comments: